About the LotteryBitlotto is a game that in many aspects are just like regular lotto. The biggest difference is there is always at least one winner with the whole ticket matching the winning ticket. When picking a ticket you choose 5 numbers 1-9 or letters excluding uppercase "O", uppercase "I" and lowercase "l". This is so that the ticket generates a valid Bitcoin address.
If you are the only player to choose the winning ticket, you are guaranteed the full amount for 1st place which is fixed before the game begins. There will always be at least one winner of first prize in every game that matches the entire ticket. This is because our central computer can only choose between the existing tickets submitted. If you do not care for the details and simply want to play, the computer already generates a ticket for you. If several people share the same ticket, the prize is shared among the winners.
The first prize is 75% of the prizepool, the rest is shared among the remaining winners. If there are winners with 4 matching characters they take 75% of the remaining 25% (18.75% total), If there are winners with 3 matching characters they take 75% of the remaining prizepool, and so on. If there are no tickets but a sum in the prizepool still to be shared, it goes towards a random person's refunded ticket. If there still is any sum remaining it keeps refunding tickets of random players until no sum remains. Therefore you may receive a partially refunded ticket if you are last in the refund attempt.